P7 Industrial sectional doorfeatures a lightweight aluminium frame and can hold a number of panel inserts. The frame can be powder coated in a choice of over 100 powder coat colours - enough to compliment any commercial buildings decor.
- Available in an extensive powder coating colour selection to complement your colour scheme.
- Frame manufactured from industrial strength anodised aluminium.
- Range of insert options means you design the door that suits your application.
- Custom panel sizes, and evenly spaced insert openings ensuring the door suits the desired application.
- Door manufactured to fit your application requirements.
- Frame is manufactured from a specifically designed extruded aluminium profile ensuring it is lightweight and requires minimal maintenance.
- Inserts fitted using snap-on extrusions and glazing seals.
- Springs are designed to exceed the Australian Standard for garage doors – 20,000 cycles.
- Purpose designed extrusion for reinforcing of wide doors (3800mm+) providing a sturdier door.
- Smooth, quiet operation
- Nylon running wheels with ball bearings ensure that operational noise is kept to a minimum.