Firmadoor Series 2 Industrial
- Lightweight for easy operation
- Weatherseal to prevent moisture and dust
- Smooth & Quiet Operation
- Available in a range of colours
- Waist high locking for ease of operation
- Mullions, Wicket Gates & Ventilation options
All doors are custom made to suit individual openings up to 5100mm high x 5100mm wide.
Manufactured from 0.4mm gauge, flexible steel curtain pressed to a horizontal ribbed profile, sliding between vertical guides.
- Gearing assembly is mounted inside the door roll minimising side clearance requirements
- Low operating effort to open and close very large doors.
- Doors up to 2400mm high can be operated by hand without the need of chain wheel equipment
- Doors between 2400mm and 3000mm use direct chain drive
- Doors over 3000mm high use efficient, compact, planetary reduction gearing.
- Nylofelt® used to minimise friction at the working surface ensures continuous smooth, quiet operation, without so much as a touch of lubricant, an ongoing benefit of this product.
- Waist high heavy duty locking system.
- Sliding bolt locking is located internally on the left hand side of the door.
- Options available on request:
- Chain locking
- Waist high internal slide bolt locking can be located on the right hand side or optional on both sides.